GP Ministries Vision
To prepare Christian Inmates to become leaders within their families, the communities they will reenter and the church they will serve once they have returned to the community.
- GP (God's Planned) Ministries is a faith based organization formed as a nonprofit corporation having the mission to set people free from incarceration and recidivism. We accomplish this through Christ-like care and sharing Christian principles that help the person value one’s self, loved ones and the community. We believe that people coming out of institutions, if provided with jobs, housing, clothing, personal counseling and encouragement can become valuable members of the community.
- This corporation is organized for Christian, evangelistic and educational purposes.
- To proclaim the Good News of the life, teachings and resurrection of Jesus Christ to all people, but especially to men and women who are released from correctional institutions and have made a decision to obey and live as a disciple of Jesus and have demonstrated during incarceration, to live in a close and personal relationship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- To operate transitional housing, subject to the restrictions and limitations hereinafter set forth provide shelter, food, mentoring, coaching, vocational guidance and other life skill services to the released inmate, whether by parole, pardon, probation or term expiration.
- We have been providing Bibles and other study materials to inmates in Correctional Institutions. We do this by working with the Chaplains in Institutions. This is a gift that can start a Christian on the right path to God.